- How we started
- Company history
- The future
- When Headland began operations in Burwood, Victoria in 1949, it started out as a small machine and specialist parts supplier, selling and servicing machine tools and spare parts to the local manufacturing sector.
- Fast forward to today, and Headland provides leading-edge technology solutions to leading Australian manufacturers, as Cochlear, Sistema, RUAG and Qantas to name a few.
- Headland changes its logo and renames itself from Headland Machinery to Headland Technology.
George joins the Headland team
- George Yammouni joins Headland as the newly appointed CEO.
Additive Manufacturing division
- Headland adds a state of the art Additive Manufacturing division to its product portfolio.
- Headland’s Sydney office and showroom opens its doors.
- Headland open the doors to its Perth office.
- Headland adds a brand new Storage division to its ever expanding product portfolio.
CNC Division and Brisbane office
- Headland acquires Wickman Machine Tools and adds a brand new CNC division to its portfolio.
- Headland’s Brisbane office opens its doors.
Annaliese Kloé joins
- Annaliese Kloé brings her talents to Headland to drive growth and assist with service and support.
First TRUMPF 2D laser sold
- Headland sells the first of many TRUMFP 2D lasers in Australia.
Richard Kloé joins Headland
- Richard Kloé joins Headland to drive the service and support team.
- Headland acquires the TRUMPF agency in Australia and begins its longstanding relationship with the German machine manufacturer.
- Headland is acquired by the Peter and Di Kloe.
- Ted Headland founds the company EJ Headland.